Nottingham REFUGEE WEEK 2017 is approaching soon!
We are looking for short-term volunteers who are available to support at least one event during Refugee Week (16 – 26 June) by helping with one of these tasks:
- Introducing events (ideally volunteers who are refugees or asylum seekers)
- Taking photographs of events
- Ushering (handling tickets, giving directions)
- Collecting feedback (paper forms and audio recordings)
- Help with manning information stalls
- Venue set up/clear up
- Brochure Distribution (starting end of May)
If you would like to help, please complete the Refugee Week volunteer application form and email it to email@example.com or leave it at Refugee Forum Reception (you can also find hard copies of the RW volunteer application form there).
- No experience necessary
- Age: 18+
- Support & materials provided
- Travel expenses reimbursed